Friday, July 25, 2008

Katie? Kate? Follow through is everything, Sweetheart...Just do it, Baby!

I'm waiting...

on the west coast for your broadcast for your follow through on the Obama rhetoric...

Katie, I was disappointed that you didn't follow through last night. You should have. You looked like a shill. You didn't need to please the big boys. Please. If you don't follow thorough with the big questions tonight--in about ten minutes or so--I'll just give up on your fraction of The Fourth Estate.

I think you may have something there, Kate (ie). I'm self conscious. I don't know what to call you.

I honestly believe in that sexism thing, having lived through it most of my life. I'd like to try to make a difference. But I don't like having to convince women who make so much money--like you. I worked for women like you who were impatient with my problems and my needs. They considered me neurotic, I guess. And addictive.

I considered them spoiled. And addictive.

What a joke.

If we could've got together they would've hated me because I would've had their kids in bed at 7:30 every night. Sorry.

We definitely have our political differences but I'll be damned if I'll let some dumb guy come between right and wrong.

I'll check with all of my readership either later in the evening tonight or tomorrow after Katie's extremely tough interview with Senator Obama.

Will she do it? We'll see.

From what I saw last night I think Katie was just kidding around.

Thanks for the read.

Post Script post show: Kate reverted to Katie but I do give her credit for bucking the alphabet network mentality and asking one or two tough questions and keeping at it. Maybe she'll do it again and earn her "Kate" back.

No comments: