Friday, July 11, 2008

Phil Gramm takes the GOP down with another tongue disaster

Well, I guess we Republicans will have to just ride this latest tongue disaster out, as if there's recovery from this stupid language. Not when gas is five bucks a gallon. And the public is absolutely convinced we're close to recession, hang the real numbers. Perception is reality.

We may not have Hoovervilles, but people don't remember those. They know 21st century style poverty...everything is relative to experience, Mr. Gramm. The folks you're accusing of whining are losing everything. Do the math, Mr. Gramm. Nothing from nothing is relatively nothing. They're going to whine about it. People are funny that way.

This is like talking to deaf people. This is so frustrating and why the Democrats will win--if the country is not attacked which makes the election a whole different game.

*twirls head *

I've said what I've had to say about the Republican Party and our awful, inept leadership. I've not seen anything like this in my lifetime. Why has no one in the party stepped forward? Where are the leaders, the women? It's as if everyone is tongue tied, or away. What's happening?

This is frightening that we're letting the country slip away. And we're going to lose in a big, big way if we can't get it together fast. People and things have changed in this country, we must try to catch up and help them become Republicans.

I've written about it at least five times over the year. Of course, no one listens. They never do, they never will.

Oh, sorry; there I go again. Whining.

Tone deafness
Phil Gramm, the McCain "advisor" who let everyone in the country know that Americans are just a bunch a whiners, can come down and pay my upside mortgage payment, if I promise not the whine.

Also, if Mr. Gramm would like to help me fill up my gas tank for $79.00, while our clients hold our invoices for 90 days before paying them, I honestly promise I'll stay quiet. We'll just borrow money to live and keep the business's doors open--the banks will do fine. I bet they aren't whining as borrowing money is expensive sometimes.

Just for your information, did you know that the legal usury rate in California is 437%? No kidding. Banks charge huge interest rates of 27.5% because they can. Our lawmakers let things like that happen, you know. Lawmakers like Phil Gramm.

Since my husband has his own business and we have to cover our own insurance premiums for nearly $8000 per year for single coverage for basic major medical $5000 deductible, I'll try not to whine as I shell out $500 a month for drug coverage for my husband and me. No whining.

And no, universal care would NOT solve that problem

We need to get these old Republican men out of the business of running for president or we're going to lose. Can it be any clearer this morning? Can it?

Is there anyone in that group that doesn't take statins or have a pacemaker? Enough already.

Hey, old dudes, if you have the guts, just ask around.

This is what you'll hear: "McCain's people look like old, doddering fools."

My husband heard that from his one of his 40ish Republican clients. Most of his clients are about 40ish and new Republicans. I don't think they're very impressed.

That's trouble, friends. Trouble, especially as we watch Obama tack center.

Oh. And, stop being so offended about being called old. You are old. I'm old too. It's time to let go and give the 50-year old kids a chance. Jeez.

Thanks for the read.

No comments: