Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's about time the Republicans got loaded for bear

John McCain's new video about Obama's stunning and shameless flip flopping below:

http://www.johnmccain.com/videolanding/documentary.htm


Try it; if you're a Republican, you'll like it.

It documents more of Barack's arrogance on parade.

Meanwhile, I keep smelling the Old Lion's mane as he circles the camp. Is it me...?

Or have Jesse and Bill made that deal to bring back the real Negro via Hillary? The big one they made over the phone while Bill lolled on his rich friend's yacht last month? The one I talked about a couple of weeks or so ago after the primaries when I told you Bill was nursing his hurt paw that slapped out at the top cat cub who thinks he's hot stuff.

This move to the center where Barack sits and looks like Bill Cliff Huxtable Cosby who raises the class issue with all kinds of outraged people who aren't wearing nice lookin' suits. Why, just two months ago, Barack was talkin' all black and moving around the streets like he actually was black and really, honestly grew up--ahem--black.

Now he's the poster boy for get up and get goin for the man. Today he's the Reagan-style get along to get along man who looks more like Ann Dunham from Kansas, duhhhhhhhhhhh, whurrr's muh pitchfork?

Yessirree, Barack is made of great political stuff. He's finally admitting to and found out who he is. He has broken the code to greatness.

He's a politician.

He will be a statesman of some sort; whether he becomes a great one will depend upon how he handles the next few months of his campaign. I feel there must be much riding on his candidacy but I can't in my small, isolated capacity do much more than psychic readings to determine who is behind this man, this gift to the world who pulls it on a string downhill.

Something or someone has determined his fate which is artificial. Someone or something has bought our dollars, has bought capital in all our companies, has determined this strange economy. I have no doubt there is a manipulation, plus another perfect storm of corruption throughout our business community. Enron is likely only the tip of an iceberg; we'd be heartsick to know more.

We now have a systemic problem caused by the getaway with it attitude. It's always been that way. Nothing's new under the sun, as the Bible must say somewhere, probably in Proverbs.

My manicurist said her ten-year old son informed her that the president said oral sex was not sex so girls could do it to him...I caught my breath when I heard it then--it seems like hundreds of years ago.

I hear more today--the progression of that child's mindset now that he's a young man--that I had predicted so many years ago when the relativists and those who accused me of being a Clinton Hater wouldn't listen to the importance of our role models staying exemplars for good...it is no use. We are seeing it in the behavior of our people.

Now we have Senator Barack Obama, the man of the hour. He who says a black man must take responsibility for his children. And they all act as if they have invented this new morality of theirs. I want to scream.

When the pop star, Michael Jackson, grabbed his crotch, a teacher friend of mine didn't find anything objectionable about that. That was the early nineties...it all starts somewhere I said to her...since when is all right for a grown man to grab his crotch? She shrugged, didn't want to commit, I guess. I want to scream.

I guess they all have to invent it themselves, come to their morality on their own. Okay.

Tomorrow I will write about this great national catharsis created by Barack Obama's candidacy to become president. Have black Americans become blinded by color and just ignored politics?

I'm not sure about that. I'm researching and looking for answers because I want it all to work out. But I have to look at some strange things on the other side too. They're screamable offenses. White men acting like asses, for instance, cause me to want to open up my airways.

I just wish we Republicans had got to Obama sooner! But then, he'd just be called a plantation black like Lynn Swann, JC Watts, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, et al. What's the difference? Put each of them next to Obama and they'd take him down.

Guess I'll just scream.

Meanwhile, we hope the cathartics will excuse the grown ups while they secure and defend the country.

*scream*

Thanks for the read.

No comments: