Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where is Bush's leadership on this financial mess?

Sorry, but George Bush has run out his string with me. I've waited for him to step up and speak in a prime time address about what's happening in our financial markets.

You see, I don't understand all of it myself. I'll bet there are a few others who don't as well. I'm just asking for the man to come out and speak for a bit about what's going on. Is that too much to ask? I think he probably should have been doing a lot of PR for a lot of years, but that's water under the Katrina bridge, now, isn't it?

I know it's not his style, being an MBA and all, that he likes to delegate like he did with "Brownie" at FEMA and with Rumsfeld and the war after McCain told him to get more troops and all, but maybe this time, he could get his ass out of his office or his room or where ever he is and speak about what's going on.

He doesn't know what's going on?

Oh.

Nevermind.

Thanks anyway for the read.

No comments: