Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where are the Republican women at your Arizona barbeque, Mac? Why are you NOT considering a woman for Vice President?

I sent this back to the McCain campaign in response to their latest money raising email this morning. I doubt that they'll even read it:

Look, Senator McCain, I've been loyal for years now. I'm done.

Until you can start listening, I'm basically done supporting the party. They've ignored Republicans in California, they've ignored the women in this party, and now after twenty years I am finally done.

What more incentive do you people need? We have an African American and a woman on the opposition's ticket. Good grief! Are you people mad?

Yes, I'm afraid you really are. I've been afraid of that since I saw how George Bush couldn't even lead us through a war. Obviously any group who could let a man like Larry Craig keep his Senate seat is mad.

You're oblivious to public opinion. That showed nicely during Katrina. I was one Republican who wanted to scream. I was mortified at Bush's behavior. Jindal would be another similar disaster. Believe me when I say these things. He's just like the kid who took over FEMA. No experience. Why do you make these bad choices?

What Republican men have done to our party is ridiculous and only doormat Republican women would put up with it.

I am one Republican woman is is over it. Again, and hopefully for the last time.

I repeat. Why are there no women at this conclave in Arizona?

Of course, the next question is: what are you going to do when you lose people like me? Oh, that's right. You really don't give a damn.

Obviously you don't or you'd have a woman at that barbeque in Arizona! Pisses me off.

Oh, John. And if you need money get it from Cindy. She's got more money than God, from what I understand, if she'd release her tax records, we'd all know.

Thanks for the read.

Psst. Maybe a little shock treatment like this will work. God knows I've tried everything else except taking off my clothes.

No comments: