Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pray for God's will...

because according to the media, and in my opinion, candidate Obama is about to overwhelm the McCain candidacy by sheer showmanship.

What I personally pray for is his sincerity.

Regardless of my plans to shape God's will, I would like to publicly offer a pray for Senator Obama and his family. His achievement is fabulous and we mustn't let our differences stand in front of our unanimity of progress.

Let us keep the Obama family in our prayers. We must not allow those who would use the Senator's ethnicity against him so as to stay in the good graces of individuals who have ideals that transcend some of the rhetoric of the day. We must come together in trust and unanimity.

Barack Obama is making history tonight as he accepts the nomination for president from the Democratic Party.

I'll allow him his glory. He's earned it. And if he wins? Well, he's growing, just as JFK did. Let's see where his true heart lies. After all, that's all that matters in my WASP eyes. (I love meritocracy, don't u?)

Thanks for the read.

No comments: