Friday, April 4, 2008

Bill Clinton: public service has been very very good to me

Now the smartest people in the world are damned near the richest! Since 2006 the Clintons have amassed a huge fortune of $109 million. That's a lot of bucks for simply showing up or signing off on a few book proofs.

The night of one of the first debates I asked my husband, an ex-golden handcuffs man of fifteen years in major league publishing exactly what, in his professional opinion, would drive Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edward or anyone else to keep up this grueling campaign for president.

He never missed a lick.

"Every person on that stage knows they're each worth more than any one of them would've been otherwise. That's what this is all about for these people. Money."

My husband now rests his case. You notice I said he is an ex-newspaper man.

Thanks for the read.