Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dissecting the GOP; it's a filthy job but somebody's gotta do it.

I can't stop myself. We need a nasty post postmortem.

Sarah Palin
I got hate mail when I spoke about how Palin needed to study. However, I never said I wanted her for president, I don't think. I did say, IF she wanted to BE president, she needs to probably consider boning up on everything.

After all the knuckledragging sexist men and snobbish women (like they have anything to be snobbish about) finished with her, she has become something of a joke and thus likely will become another political casualty of history. There's probably little that can give Republicans added value now that she's trying her own PR.

By the way, her public relations is NOT working.

John McCain
What can I say? I believe his age was the enemy for Independents and the youth vote. Palin also became an issue.

George W. Bush
Is he drinking again? Where the hell is he?

Dick Cheney
Where is he? Where's the leadership?

Oh, I forgot. It never existed.

Mike Huckabee
This man is probably the biggest opportunist who ever came into 21st Century Presidential Republican politics. He talks the talk; but walking's another matter. He also will be a liability if we are stupid enough to be duped again by his candidacy.

Fred Thompson
Over.

Rudi
How I wish.

Mitt Romney
He's never looked so good.

As for all the new kids on the block: there seems to be an abundance of literate, attractive governors and congress people out there who have experience and charisma enough to take the lead in our party.

The governors seem to have the ability, because of their executive experience, to put programs together (except for that dolt, Schwartzenegger) which will attract the new voters that we MUST collect to win elections.

We have to change. Period. It's all in the numbers. Otherwise, we're over.

Thanks for the read.

No comments: